The Game of Conscious Life is for you if you...
- Consider yourself a leader and are familiar with personal development work.
- Are looking to move from “understanding and knowing” something to “living and embodying” it fully.
- Are committed to leading people around you through the power of your own example and are not afraid of getting comfortable with the uncomfortable.
- Are looking for a highly curated community of like-minded individuals to hold space for your expansion and support ALL OF YOU in your endeavours.
- Are interested in learning tools, strategies and frameworks that you can apply to shift yourself into inspired action, every time you feel stuck, uncertain, frustrated.
- Are excited about your potential and being of service to humanity.
- Are ready to be open, honest and vulnerable and to experience the exponential growth that happens when you align your values with your priority and open yourself up to possibilities through daily conscious leadership.
- Are self-motivated, resourceful, generous, loving and kind.
- Like people and see life as an adventure that’s meant to be fun.
The Game of Conscious Life is NOT for you if you…
- Find it hard to be in integrity with your word and have difficulty honoring your commitments.
- Are not willing to get “uncomfortable” doing the “inner” and “outer” work required to make a long lasting change in your life.
- Are not willing to be open, honest and vulnerable with yourself and the group.
- Are negative, judgemental, passive-aggressive, disorganized.
- Are indecisive and like to bitch, whine or complain.
- Are a “taker” and like to make excuses and externalize responsibility by pointing fingers.